GameSave Manager – Backup and Restore Saved Games
GameSave Manager enables you to easily backup and restore your game saves. It directly supports nearly 500 popular PC games, which can be backed up without having to manually configure the software. It features include built-in Update Checker, backup validation, DropBox Support, Dynamic Restoring, Transfer game saves, and backup upon change.
GameSave Manager will automatically scan your hard drive for supported games. Just tick those you want to back up and you’re off. You can back up to a selected backup device, or upload your settings to a custom FTP location or Dropbox folder for additional security. If your game isn’t featured, use the custom setting to manually add its details, and look out for a Sync and Link option that allows you to store your game settings in Dropbox, ensuring the latest version of your game saves are accessible from all your PCs. There’s also a Steam Spreader function for those who use a dedicated SSD partition for Steam games, but are running out of space.
Download GameSave Manager
- 100% FREE: No catch, no adware, no spyware, Just 100% free.
- No dependances: GameSave Manager doesn’t need things like .NET Framework installed to run.
- Attractive yet easy to use GUI: The GUI (Graphical User Interface) was designed around navigation and ease of use. Ontop of that, it looks quite pretty.
- Built-in Update Checker: Completely optional: Check for Program (and Database) updates upon Program Startup.
- Regular Database Updates: The “Officially Supported Games” database is forever growing, thus it’s always being updated. This database is based upon the community’s feedback.
- FTP Support: Automatically upload your backups to your own private FTP Server upon their creation.
- [advt]7-Zip Support: Enable 7-Zip support for theorecticaly shorter backup times.
- Backup Validation: Checks if the specified Backup Archive can be restored without issue by running tests and caching each gamesave.
- DropBox Support: Automatically backup your gamesaves to your “DropBox Sync Directory”, allowing you to store your backups effortlessly in your DropBox Account.
- Sync & Link: Move your gamesaves to your “DropBox Sync Directory”, while creating Symbolic Links in their original place allowing for true “on-the-cloud” gamesaves.
Haven’t got DropBox? Then move your gamesaves to one directory on your system for easier access. Running Windows XP? Then NTFS Junctions will be used.
- Scheduled Tasks: Setup automated backups to run at whatever day / time you wish.
- Custom Gamesave Entries: Got a game that’s not supported? Simply add them yourself via “Custom Gamesave Entries”.
- Dynamic Restoring: GameSave Manager dynamically detects restore paths, allowing you to restore gamesaves on your PC even if you’ve installed the games in a different directory / drive than before.
- Transfer gamesaves: Quickly and easily share gamesaves with friends and family.
- Highly Customisable: Loads of Program Settings you can adjust, allowing you to configure GameSave Manager to your own specific needs.
- Seperate Archives: Optionally create seperate Backup Archives for each gamesave selected.
- Backup upon change: Only create a new backup when/if the gamesave has been modified since the last backup (only works with “Create separate archives”).