OneSync is a synchronization tool which makes effective use of portable and free online storage such as Dropbox to synchronize files/folders between computers. It maximizes lightweight synchronization experience and provides both offline synchronization through thumb drive and online synchronization through Dropbox. It will be one of the sync tools that will function without complex configuration. OneSync is free for all as is the Dropbox account. You can get free 2GB online storage once you sign up for a Dropbox account.
The new Sequential Sync of Multiple Sync Jobs feature is available in the first version of OneSync released in April 2010. With this feature, the user can now easily sync multiple folders in just three simple steps for each computer.
- Sync in 3 steps
- First step: Right click folder that you would like to sync and choose “Sync with OneSync”.
- Second step: Name your syncjob and choose your intermediate storage.
- Last step: Click sync and done!
- 2-way synchronization
- Both source directory and target directory will be balanced in final stage.
- Light-weight sync: Only synchronize files that have been modified to reduce sync time.
- Sync through thumbdrive and DropBox
- [advt]Sync Preview
- Learn what is going to be changed before syncing a job.
- Sync Jobs management
- Able to view and sync all existing jobs.
- Rename sync jobs.
- Change intermediate storage.
- Logs Report
- Detailed logs: Record everything what OneSync did.
- Presented in HTML.
- Drag-and-Drop input