ProtoShare is an online, collaborative, website wireframing/website prototyping tool that reduces interactive project rework while increasing profits. Immersive digital experiences don’t get built from a book of flat specs. Rich, interactive prototypes enhance stakeholder understanding, significantly reduce rework and lead to the creation of better digital experiences. And drag-and-drop functionality makes it easy to build.
Real-time feedback allows your team to share early and share often a process that brings great ideas to life. ProtoShare’s easy online collaboration gives key stakeholders project visibility. When you get buy-in early, last-minute surprises, delays, and costly late stage rework are significantly reduced.
ProtoShare allows website prototyping by enabling developers to create a true interactive experience with a drag-and-drop WYSIWYG interface. Team members and clients can then collaborate on the interactive prototype. Once the process of prototyping and collaboration is finished, the development team will have a strong visual specification to follow, reducing rework, delays, and cost in the programming stages.
Rich Interactive Prototypes: Easily create engaging, visual experiences that lead to greater understanding and better feedback.
- States and Dynamic Interactions
- Upload Images, Flash, or Other Files
- Custom Components & Unique Functionality
- Dynamic Data Grid & Tree View
Real Time Collaboration: Involve project stakeholders early and often. Reduce costly last-minute feedback that delays projects and increases costs.
- [advt]Browser-Based Access
- Real Time Collaboration
- Easy Comment & Review
- Synchronize Remote Teams
- Communicate in Visual Format
Code Free, Drag & Drop Creation: Quickly and easily create hi-fi prototypes with ProtoShare’s powerful drag & drop components.
- Drag and Drop Components
- Create Templates (masters)
- Create Clippings (dynamic stencils)
- Duplicate Projects
- Store Assets in Palette
A Complete Process: From brainstorming to creative review to building, collaborate throughout the entire process, all in one central location.
- Upload & Review Project Creative (Images/Flash)
- Test Multiple Layouts Per Page
- Make Design Comps Clickable
- Review Live Websites
- Document Project Objectives & Requirements
- Export Prototype as Interactive Website
- Conduct Online or Offline Usability Testing
- Provide Unlimited Access without Collaboration
- Print a Comprehensive Spec Document
- Maintain a Local Backup Copy
Web-Based Software: Free yourself and your team to focus on projects, no more worrying about updates, platforms, maintenance or IT support.
- No Software to Install, Update, or Maintain
- Platform Independent Software
- Secure, Global Access
- Hosted in a SAS-70 Environment
- Enterprise Self-Hosted Options