NovaBench is free component benchmark application that lets you test performance of various components on your system. You just download the software and run it, and it will show a comprehensive test score for your components. You can then compare the score with other users that have similar configuration to see how your system is performing.
Test: Test the main components of your computer quickly with NovaBench. Testing generally takes only 1-2 minutes, and produces detailed information and an overall system score.
- Floating Point Test – Tests CPU’s floating point arithmetic speed
- Integer Test – Tests CPU’s integer arithmetic speed
- MD5 Hashing Speed – General CPU test
- 3D Graphics Test – Tests GPU with a heavily shader dependent 3D scene
- RAM Speed – Tests RAM read and write speed
- [advt]Disk Write Speed – Test write speed of primary or selected storage device
Compare: Compare your computer’s score and system component results to others. Make informed upgrade decisions, and easily detect performance bottlenecks. All results submitted to NovaBench.com are verified for authenticity.
Share: Build a profile of your NovaBench results, and link it easily on social networks. You can also create an image for your forum signature, blog, or website.