Grisbi is free personal finance software that allows you to manage different financial accounts, currencies and users, all in one place for convenience. It supports multiple currencies. It can runs on multiple operating systems including GNU, Linux, and Windows.
Grisbi can manage multiple accounts, currencies and users. It manages third party, expenditure and receipt categories, as well as budgetary lines, financial years, and other informations that makes it quite adapted for associations (except those that require double entry accounting). The exhaustive list of Grisbi’s functionalities can be found in the User’s guide, paragraph 1.2.
- With Grisbi, you will be able to manage all your accounts
- Grisbi supports multiple currencies
- Grisbi supports two languages which are English and French
- Users can select from 4 types of accounts including Bank Account, Assets Account, Cash Account, and Liabilities Account
- [advt]Grisbi has a friendly user interface that is easy to use
- The main interface shows a summary of all the accounts
- Users can exchange information from the QIF format and export it in CSV format which can be opened in Microsoft Excel
- Grisbi has a lot of categories to manage your finances
- Users can set up a planned transactions for their static monthly payment
- The transactions can be changed and deleted so that it reconciles with the bank account