Kaspersky Lab introduces the all new Kaspersky Tablet Security, a tailored solution for protecting Android-based tablets. This anti-virus engine provides protection against all kinds of cybercriminal activity, specifically designed for Android-based tablets.
Articles tagged Security
Microsoft released a beta version of ‘Windows Defender Offline’, new tool which protect your PC by scanning it to remove rootkits and other advanced malware that can’t always be detected by antimalware programs. It is available free for download as both 32 bit and 64 bit versions.
Cyber criminals are launching sophisticated attacks on U.S. wireless consumers. According to Cloudmark, financial fraud and spam via SMS texts is growing at a rate of over 300 percent year over year. There are over 20 unique SMS attacks with thousands of variants on each attack.
The Indian Government has asked Internet companies like Facebook and Gooogle to screen contents from India and remove inflammatory or defamatory user content before it goes online. Does it make any for the government to ask for human screening of all messages in social networks?
The latest version of F-Secure Mobile Security provides improved security and parental control capabilities on Android devices to meet these challenges. F-Secure Mobile Security is available at: www.f-secure.mobi and through F-Secure’s operator partners.
- 25 Worst Passwords of the Year 2011 – Compiled List by SplashData
- Download Norton Mobile Security (Beta) Antivirus for Android
- Download Square Privacy Cleaner – Privacy Protection Tool
- KeePass Password Manager – Download Free Open Source Tool
- nPassword – Password Manager with AES Encryption
- Password Corral – Download Free Password Manager
- Password Safe – Download Free Password Manager
- SecretSync Client-Side Encryption for Dropbox Files
- Apple iOS Vulnerabilities Exposed by German IT Security Agency BSI
- National Security Guards (NSG) Website Hacked
- iOS and Android Mobile OS are More Secure than Desktop OS – Symantec
- Top 25 Most Dangerous Software Errors (2011 CWE/SANS List)
- Ways to Keep Your Gmail Account Secure
- Telco to Store Call Data Records for 5 Years – Intelligence Bureau Demands
- India Becomes Second-Largest Source of Cyber Spam
- imSafe Personal Security Mobile Application for iPhone
- Enable Secure Tweeting with HTTPS Connection
- Nokia Email Monitoring Servers for India is Being Set up and Tested
- Maharastra Government Bans Facebook in Mantralaya
- RBI to Strengthen Mobile Banking Security
- Google Dumps Windows on Security Concerns, Microsoft Responds
- Pakistan Lifts Facebook Ban, Bangladesh Blocks Facebook
- MTNL PC Protection with F-Secure for Rs 60 per Month
- Facebook Privacy Concerns – 16% Quit, 60% Consider Quiting – Poll
- ubiQ-Freedom UTM (Unified Threat Management) Software for Free
- Security Update for 17 Year Old Windows Bug!
- TCS Website (tcs.com) Hacked and Put for Sale!
- Oracle Database Vulnerable to Remote Hacking – Researcher
- Should Adult Porn Websites be Banned in India?
- Chinese Cyber Attack on India Government Offices Too?
- French and German Govts Warned People Not to Use Internet Explorer
- Internet Explorer Flaw Exploited for Cyber Attack on Google
- Google.cn may Shutdown, Issue Over Cyber Threat and Internet Freedom
- Mobile Security for Smartphone (Symbian & Windows Mobile) by F-Secure
- Mobile Phone Hacking and Security Software Needs
- Free Anti-Virus Software for Windows – Microsoft Security Essentials
- SMS Attack on BlackBerry Smartphones – Update Device Software
- ‘Sexy Space’ SMS Virus May be the First ‘Zombie’ Cell Phone Network
- “Mobile Watchdog” Lets Parents to Spy on Their Kids’ Mobile Usage
- Unpublished Videos and Pictures of Michael Jackson (Spam Email)
- Microsoft Security Essentials – Protects from Viruses, Spyware and Rootkits
- Nine Ball – New Web Threat Infecting Websites
- SecurPassword – Windows Domain Password Reset Using SMS
- Protect Your Wi-Fi (Wireless) Network from Intruders
- Why Ubiquity Will Not Become Ubiquitous
- New Type of Phishing Emails – Act Responsibly
- Microsoft Equipt – Subscription Offering Combining Microsoft Office and Windows Live OneCare
- Cell Phone Alert & Communication Systems for Campuses
- Log in, Log in, Log in… ahh! Only 10 More to Go!
- OpenID & Blogger Commenting
- IMSafer – Keep Your Kids Safer Online
- What is Zero-Day Security Vulnerability?
- Critical Zero-Day vulnerability in Microsoft Word 2002 – 2003
- Orkut Buyukkokten & Email Hoax on Orkut Account Getting Deleted
- Visual Studio Express and SQL Server 2005 Express for FREE!
- What is Phishing, Pharming and Social Engineering?