KeePass is a free open source password manager, which helps you to manage your passwords in a secure way. You can put all your passwords in one database, which is locked with one master key or a key file. So you only have to remember one single master password or select the key file to unlock the whole database. The databases are encrypted using the best and most secure encryption algorithms currently known AES and Twofish.
It includes password database consists of only one file that can be transferred from one computer to another easily. KeePass supports time fields; creation time, last modification time, last access time and expiration time. KeePass can generate strong random passwords for you. KeePass free and its source code available.
- Strong Security
- Multiple User Keys
- Portable and No Installation Required[advt]
- Export To TXT, HTML, XML and CSV Files
- Import From Many File Format
- Support of Password Groups
- Auto-Type, Global Auto-Type Hot Key and Drag&Drop
- Intuitive and Secure Clipboard Handling
- Searching and Sorting
- Multi-Language Support
- Plugin Architecture