You may remember the post on TweetDeck, the Adobe Air desktop Application for connecting to multiple social Networking websites such as Twitter, Facebook, MySpace, LinkedIn, Foursquare and Google Buzz. Now TweetDeck is available as a web app in Google Chrome Web Store as well.
TweetDeck Web App for Google Chrome helps you to connect to Twitter, Facebook, Foursquare and Google Buzz directly from a single tab of Chrome. You don’t need to download and install a client software or Abode Air. The Web app has a new cool and clear design.
Introduction to Chrome TweetDeck (“ChromeDeck”)
Features of TweekDesk Web App
Focus on the conversation, not where it’s taking place
- No need to go looking for the conversations that matter. Your Home column brings the conversation to you in one combined column with your friends’ updates from across all your connected accounts.
- Never miss a thing with your Me column capturing any updates that mention you such as Twitter @replies or Facebook notifications
- Your Inbox column is your social inbox, showing your Twitter Direct Messages
- Or you can fine-tune your layout with service-specific columns and searches.
Easily post to as many accounts as you like with the flexible compose box
- Upload photos with a single click
- Geo-tag your updates with the built-in location function
- URLs auto-shorten using j.mp to allow you more room to speak
- Manage your accounts easily, defining defaults as you wish
Keep the conversation going with the inline conversation view
- Adding a reply or comment happens right in the column, so you never lose sight of what you are discussing
Get the full experience
- Realtime streaming ensures you experience Twitter at full speed!
Get to know your friends in detail
- Explore Twitter profiles with an in-depth profile view
- Add a new column direct from a profile – never miss another word from your favourite people!