Syncdocs syncs folders between all your PCs and Google Docs. Simply select a folder on your PC, Syncdocs copies this folder online and then keeps it in sync across all your PCs. It supports syncing files of any format. It supports common Microsoft and Open Office formats and many more.
Syncdocs does more than Sync Google Docs
- Be safe: Securely back up your data to Google’s worldwide servers.
- Be smart: Save money on Office. Create and edit Office documents without Microsoft Office.
- Be social: Easily share files with anyone with complete access control.
- Move to the cloud: Migrate all your work to the cloud, and back, the easy way.
- Be up-to-date: Automatic sync means you always have the latest version of your data with you.
- Collaborate online: Group features let cloud and desktop office users work together.
- Freedom of anywhere access: Access your files from any computer or smartphone and access your Google Docs even when offline.
- Easy to Use: No complex interface to learn Google Docs is mapped as a network G-drive and your files are synced automatically. This depends on two things: your Google account type and whether you convert your documents.
Syncdocs Google Sync Features and Details
Sync and Copy
- Syncs automatically when changes or new files are made.
- Works with all types of files.
- Your folder structure is preserved.
- Google Docs can be mapped as a drive letter
- Your files are always at the latest version – never again forget your work on your laptop or USB stick
- Save a file on your PC and access it from your netbook, iPad or smartphone. All changes are synced back.
- Changes you make when offline are automatically synced when you have Internet access again.
Backup – Online and Offline
- Your files are securely backed up to Google’s worldwide data centers.
- Google offers 1GB of free storage, with good prices if you need more space.
- Revision control means you can go back in time to a previous version of a document.
- Don’t worry about forgetting to make a backup, as Syncdocs backs up automatically.
- All your Google documents are also backed up on your local PC for offline access.
Migrate your data online
- Google Docs is less useful if all your data stays behind on your PC, and you can only import a few files at a time using the web interface. Syncdocs copies all your files and folders to Google in one go.
- Intelligent conversion features make sure your documents stay in the format you want and backups are made if document fidelity might be lost.
- Use Google’s powerful search feature to search your own documents.
- Access the full power of Google Docs by moving all your existing data online.
Migrate your users online
- It work best with the tools already know. Syncdocs allows you to mix your old desktop programs and files with Google Docs, transparently.
- This eases the transition to Google Docs by letting users make the move at their own pace, rather than a jarring switch-over.
- Different members of your team can use the program they prefer, and still get all the advantages of Google’s cloud platform.
Share and Collaborate
- Easily share files on your PC
- Control access. Share to the world, or to only specific users. Revoke access at any time.
- Stop emailing attachments. Stop worrying about multiple versions. Use powerful document sharing features to share and merge documents.
- Syncdocs enables live collaboration between Google Docs and Microsoft Word users.
- Access the power of Google from your desktop. Edit office documents on Google by simply clicking on a local file.
- View pdf files and office documents or email attachments on Google without worrying about viruses or spyware.
- Edit Microsoft Office format documents right from your local PC without needing Microsoft Office!
- There is no need to convert, upload and edit – Syncdocs does it all automatically. Best of all your documents are then in the cloud and kept in sync with local copies.
- Share any file and folder with anyone you want
- Full version history for all types of files. Go back in time to an older version or backup.
- Multi-user versioning support on all document formats. See who made changes and when.
- Get complete control over what and when you sync.
- Select folders you want synced, don’t sync folders that have been shared with you.
- Only upload/ only download
- [advt]Scheduled backups to and from Google Docs
- Create new Google Docs right from your desktop.
- Save or Open Google Docs from inside Microsoft Office