smsBlocker is a smart application that runs in your mobile and assures 100% spam blockage. smsBlocker detects and blocks the spam SMS automatically when your phone is on.
smsBlocker claims to use a complex algorithm to give you the best results in blocking spam SMS. The algorithm uses a proprietary logic to intelligently sense the spam. It works silently and intelligently in the background.
You can instruct the app via settings about what to block and what not to – you have given control over the decision. These settings override the inbuilt logic of the app.
It is designed for all handsets that support Symbian operating system – most of the Nokia phones. See the complete list of compatible mobile handsets.
smsBlocker is available at Rs. 199 ($ 4.50) one time. smsBlocker is developed by Optinno Mobitech Pvt. Ltd, Pune.
You can try trial version of smsBlocker which is fully featured and runs till 25 sms block.
- Easy to set-up – It takes less than 5 minutes to set the app running.
- Simple interface – It is as easy to operate as your mobile inbox.
- ‘One-Click-Block’ to block in single click from Home Screen.
- Inbuilt intelligence to detect and block automatically cunning spam SMS
- Block counter on mobile homescreen for quick reference.
- Fully customizable – Decide your own level of privacy.
- Seamless Integration with phonebook, SMS inbox.
- Detailed log of all blocked SMS.
- Blocked SMS storage in ‘Bin’ folder.
- Application ‘On’ indicator icon on Home Screen.
- Selective SMS block based on content, bulk spam SMS, sender’s title or a specific number.
- Easy unblock options.
- ‘Application auto start’ mode to start smsBlocker automatically when the phone starts.
smsBlocker can be installed on either phone memory or memory card. You can choose the location during the installation. However, if the application is installed on card memory, you will need to keep the card in the phone for the application to work.
smsBlocker requires around 500 KB in memory for installation, and less than 1 MB for running the application.