Instagram is an app to share your life with friends through a series of pictures. Snap a photo with your iPhone, then choose a filter to transform the look and feel of the shot into a memory to keep around forever. You can share your photos on a photo-by-photo basis on Flickr, Facebook, and Twitter. Anyone with an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch running iOS 3.1.2 and above can use Instagram.
It’s a fast, beautiful and fun way to share your life with friends through a series of pictures.
Install instagram for iPhone, iPod touch and iPad (Free, 5.6 MB)
- Apply over a dozen fun & beautiful filters to your photos
- Post as many photos as you want, for free
- Find and follow friends who are using the app
- Attach (optional) location information to any of your posts
- Share your posts to Twitter, Tumblr, Flickr, Posterous, & Facebook
- Check in to Foursquare when you post a photo with a location
- Let your friends know what you think by liking & commenting on their photos
- View the most popular photos around the world from Instagram users
- Supports first generation, 3G, 3GS and iPhone 4 phones
- Full iPhone 4 front & back camera support
All photos are public by default which means they are visible to anyone using Instagram or on the instagram website. If you choose to make your account private, then only people who follow you on Instagram will be able to see your photos.