The Logitech K750 is the first solar keyboard built of fully recyclable plastic. The device has a set of solar panels along the top edge and even includes a luxmeter to tell how well things are charging. It charges in sunlight and even under a standard bulb. the K750 is only officially compatible with Windows systems, and was tested in Windows 7.
- Light-powered keyboard: This keyboard charges itself whenever there’s light—and stays charged for at least three months in total darkness—so you can say good-bye to battery hassles.
- Only 1/3 -inch thick: With sleek lines and a thin profile, this stylish, streamlined keyboard adds style to your workspace—whether you have got a laptop or desktop.
- Feel-good typing: Combining the best of traditional keyboards, laptops and a Logitech-only concave key cap design, you’ll enjoy faster, quieter, feel-good typing—hour after hour.
- Advanced 2.4 GHz wireless: So you can work or play in more places—like your comfy couch—the long-range wireless connection virtually eliminates delays, dropouts and interference.
- Logitech Solar App: Want to know how much battery power you have? Or how much power you’re getting from your desk lamp? The Logitech Solar App can help. This simple software utility tells you everything you need to know to keep your keyboard charged and ready—from low-power warnings to tips on how to boost your reserves to how much power your lights are actually providing.
- Logitech Unifying receiver: The tiny receiver stays in your laptop. Plus, you can easily add a compatible wireless mouse or keyboard—without the hassle of multiple USB receivers.
- Plug-and-play simplicity: Setup takes seconds—you simply plug the wireless receiver into a USB port on your computer and start using your keyboard right away without software.
- Small steps, bright future: From the PVC-free construction to the fully recyclable box, this keyboard is designed to minimize its footprint.
- Plug – Add- Forget: The Logitech Unifying receiver is a tiny wireless receiver that can stay plugged into your notebook’s USB port and lets you easily connect up to six compatible wireless mice and keyboards to the same receiver. There’s no need to unplug it when you move around, so you won’t have to worry about losing it. You can connect upto 6 devices at a time.
- Windows XP, Windows Vista or Windows 7
- Light source from sunlight and/or indoor lighting
- 3-year limited hardware warranty
- Logitech Unifying receiver
- Wireless extender
- Cleaning cloth