JetBoost ensures top performance for your PC by shutting down unnecessary background processes and services, and prioritizing processes. It scans the running system processes/services and groups them into four major categories, and provides three modes for Boosting. With a simple click, it can speed up your PC to its top performance.
With a simple click, it can speed up your PC to its top performance. Three modes for Boosting – Game, Work, Custom: Game and Work mode are pre-configured modes in which processes/services are shut by default on data collected.
Game mode allows Faster Game Launching and Response whilst
Work mode provides the best configuration for working by shutting down unnecessary processes and services.
Custom mode provides a way for users to customize unnecessary system processes/services to build their own favorite boosting mode.
- Close Processes: Shuts down unnecessary processes and services, either Windows or non-Windows, to release more system resources.
- Lower Process Priority: Prioritizes which programs which run in what order to speed startup.
- Disable Auto-update: Save you from being interrupted by automatic update when gaming/working.
- Close Explorer: Shuts down explorer.exe to release more system resources when gaming, or rid you of potential distraction when working.
- RAM Clean: Optimizes memory usage to increase available physical memory.
- Clipboard Clean: Removes data saved to Clipboard to free memory.
- Game Power Solution: Optimizes your PC power setting to deliver a powerful, responsive gaming experience.