India Rail Info website provides you information of trains running throughout India. You can check the PNR status of your reserved ticket, availability of seats, here in this site.
You can Login using you Google/Yahoo/Twitter/Facebook account. Or you have to register the site by providing your email id and nearest railway station name.
You can search trains between two stations by giving boarding station name and destination station name in the textboxes given at the top left corner of the website. Then the whole list of trains running between the given stations will be listed. You can see all trains, morning departure trains, evening departure trains or direct trains only by clicking on the corresponding tab given above the list.
The list will shows the following details of the listed trains.
Number, Name, Type, Zone, Starting Station, Departure Time, Ending Station, Arrival Time, Departure days, Classes and Distance.
- Login is quick, easy and flexible.
- Home Page will show Arrivals/Departures at your chosen Nearest Station.
- Your seniority and reputation will immediately start building.
- [advt]Your PNR lookups and Search history will automatically be maintained.
- Your Past Chats, Blog Posts, PNR Posts and News Posts will be maintained.
- You will be able to make PNR Predictions and post News items.
- You will get your own User Profile card with a summary of your activities.
- New Member features are being released on a continuing basis.
- Chak de/Go Live – window to monitor Blog Posts in real time.
- Trip Diary – You can now live-blog from inside the train.
- My Trains – Check Seat Availability for your favourite/frequent Trains, with a single button click.