It’s easy to upload photos to your orkut albums using the Picasa plugin, free from Google. This plugin (for Windows or Mac) makes sharing your photos with your friends as easy as pressing a button.
Install the orkut button on Picasa
Don’t forget that you must have Picasa installed on your computer (download Picasa for free here).
- Download the “Share photos on orkut” plugin.
- Your Internet browser may ask your permission to launch the Picasa software.
- Once Picasa opens, add the orkut button. When the “Configure buttons” panel opens, click the Add button.
- Click OK to finish.
Upload directly to orkut from Picasa
Once you’ve installed the orkut button, follow these steps to upload your photos to orkut:
- On Picasa, select the photos you want to upload.
- Click the orkut button at the bottom of the Picasa screen.
- Sign in to your orkut account.
- Choose the destination album. Select an existing orkut album or click create album to start a new one.
The photo uploads will begin and a slider bar will show the progress of the upload. Once the upload is complete, you’ll be redirected to your orkut album page where you can share your photos with your friends. [source]