Gladinet Cloud Desktop mounts cloud storage as local folders. Users can access their cloud files in Windows Explorer. Supported storage includes Amazon S3, AT&T Synaptic, Box.net, EMC Atmos onLine, FTP, Google Docs and Picasa, Google Storage for Developer, Mezeo, Nirvanix, OpenStack, Peer1 CloudOne, Rackspace Cloud Files, WebDav, Windows Azure Storage, and more.
Once the storage is mounted as local folders, users can setup backup tasks in Gladinet, to simultaneously backup multiple local folders to a redundant arrary of cloud storage. Cloud Sync Folder syncs local folder across all your computers. It provides version control, with the ability to restore previous versions. Gladinet Cloud Space service provides browser access to the cloud storage services mounted in Gladinet Cloud Desktop instances. It provides a personal cloud, when away from your computer.
Gladinet Cloud Desktop
- Access cloud storage like a local drive
- Backup files, folders and email to any cloud storage service
- Sync data across multiple computers using any cloud storage
- Secure your cloud storage with military grade encryption
Gladinet Cloud Server
- Attach Cloud storage to your file server
- Protect your file, database and mail server with cloud backup
- Access cloud storage using CIFS/NFS with AD integration
- Securely access your file server anywhere with Gladinet Cloud