Bulkr is a desktop app to backup, browse & download photos on Flickr. You can quickly browse your photos, search public photos, or view any user’s photostream with an option to download them. Not only can you download your public and private photos, but can also download the photo sets and photos in the favorites.
The interface consists of two tabs – You and Flickr. The former allows you to backup photos, view photostream, sets and favorites with an option to download them, while the latter allows you to search for and download Flickr public photos.
Once you’ve installed the application, you can hook it into your own Flickr account to backup your own photos, or you can use it to search for photos by keyword, tag, user, group, or license and then download them in bulk.
- Backup your photostream with a click
- Download your or any user’s sets (albums)
- Download photos in 4 different sizes
- Write title, tags, description, geotag to EXIF(XMP)
- Preview images before download
- Auto resume download if connection breaks
- Download upto 500 photos in batches from:
- Your photostream (also search within your photostream)
- Your favorites
- Any Flickr group
- Explored photos
- Flickr search (only Creative Commons licensed photos)
- Any user’s photostream (only if user has enabled download)