Fring is a free mobile VoIP application which lets you make free calls to other connected to the fring network or other VoIP clients. Fring lets users communicate with friends over their mobile phone’s internet connection. Fring users make free mobile calls, video calls, live chat & more, from their mobile phone with all their friends on fring & other internet services like MSN Messenger, Google Talk, AIM, ICQ, Facebook & Twitter, all through one central, integrated phone book. Fring works on GPRS, EDGE & Wi-Fi over mobile phone networks.
Feature set is platform-dependent and may include:
- Mobile VoIP communication
- Two-way video calls
- Interconnects with PC VoIP applications, including Windows Live Messenger, ICQ, Google Talk, Yahoo! and AIM
- Live chat between Windows Live Messenger, ICQ, Google Talk, Yahoo Messenger, AIM and Twitter
- Send & Receive files between Windows Live Messenger, Yahoo Messenger and fring
- Real time presence indication
- Call History
- Auto-roam in and out of WiFi hotspots
fring is completely free. It’s free to download and free to use to make calls, video calls, instant messages and more, all via your mobile phone’s internet connection (over ‘IP’). You can download fring here. fring is also available in Nokia ovi store and iphone App store.
Fring users are provided with a new communication capability called fringOut which is currently supported on Nokia Symbian S60 & Android devices . fringOut lets you easily call any landline or mobile phone in the world at low-rates, starting from 1c/minute.
Fringout rates from 1c/minute to over 200 countries including
- Canada from 0.4 cents
- UK from 0.6 cents
- USA from 0.6 cents
- India from 1 cent
- Bangladesh 2.1 cents
Watch this video to know more about Fring
Video calls using Fring