InfraRecorder is a free open source CD and DVD writing program for Microsoft Windows, based on the cdrtools software library. It offers a wide range of powerful features and has an easy to use application interface.
InfraRecorder offers features similar to most CD and DVD authoring software, including the creation and burning of data and audio disc images, the ability to work with rewritable and multisession discs and extract WAV and ISO image files from discs.
- Create custom data, audio and mixed-mode projects and record them to physical discs as well as disc images.
- Supports recording to dual-layer DVDs.
- Blank (erase)rewritable discs using four different methods.
- Record disc images .
- Fixate discs (write lead-out information to prevent further data from being added to the disc).
- Scan the SCSI/IDE bus for devices and collect information about their capabilities.
- Create disc copies, on the fly and using a temporary disc image.
- Import session data from multi-session discs and add more sessions to them.
- Display disc information.
- Save audio and data tracks to files (.wav, .wma, .ogg, .mp3 and .iso).
InfraRecorder for USB drive
InfraRecorder is also available as a portable tool with the Portableapps.com platform, which you can run directly from a USB drive without installing the software. Download InfraRecorder Portable for your USB Drive