World’s largest social network service, Facebook, upgrading all the existing facebook profiles to recently introduced New Profile. Facebook’s new profile is introduced in December and many facebook users have already switched to its beta version.
Even though new facebook profile has a lot of new features added to it, it is mostly getting rave reviews from the users. It is evident in the Facebook blog.[advt]
The new Facebook profiles features a renewd interface with features such as:
- A quick summary of who you are (like where you live, work and grew up), right at the top of your profile
- A row of recently tagged photos so friends can see what you’ve been up to lately
- Room to highlight meaningful friendships (like teammates, co-workers or roommates)
- More of your favorite activities and interests
- The ability to tag your friends in important life experiences
Very sad news for the people who love the old Facebook Profile 🙁 Facebook wont let you cling to the old profile anymore. Only solution is to wait for the next renovation on Facebook profile.