CinemaDrape is free computer software designed to keep annoying advertisements from blocking your reading screen. It will block everything except what you want to view and it does so by use of hotkeys. This can take a load off your eyes and allow you to read only what you want to read or see what you want to see without having to deal with annoying ads all of the time.
How CinemaDrape works?
It will dim the entire screen except what you tell it not to block. You control what part of the computer screen that you want to see. This program is easy to work with. All you have to do is to decide where you want the program to block, drag it there and then be able to focus on the screen itself. The program runs from the system tray and works with just a click. It is quick and easy to use and takes under a minute to install.
This type of software comes especially handy when you are watching streaming videos online. All you do is basically begin installing it. Then you will define your focus areas on the screen. This free computer software application works by right clicking either on the shadow or using your system tray to run the program. You have 8 presets that you can use to define where the shadow will be. To move it, all you do is click on the edges and move it where you want. If you like where it is, then assign a name to it so that you don’t have to do the same thing all over again.
- CinemaDrape is easy to start: just move your mouse over the area you want to focus on and press Ctrl+F12 (or your own favorite custom keyboard combination). This works in any Web browser or in any other program you are using.
- To focus an entire window (such as your current, active window), just move your mouse over the title bar at the top of the window and press Ctrl+F12.
- To focus the previously selected area from the last time the CinemaDrape was used, use the Ctrl+Alt+F12 keyboard shortcut anywhere in Windows.
- CinemaDrape is easy to close: just press Esc or select Quit from the context menu.
- You can easily move or resize the focus area using the mouse or arrow keys.
- [advt]You can easily change the color or opacity of the drape that covers the less important screen areas.
- You can easily save your favorite focus areas for future use.
- CinemaDrape supports multi-monitor configurations.
- CinemaDrape requires no memory when the drape is not active and no extra tray icon.