AirDropper is a file-sharing solution. All your files transferred through AirDropper are protected with industry standard SSL encryption, and all your files are stored redundantly in restricted-access facilities. You can move files without the friction. Once connected, AirDropper automatically delivers files you receive to your Dropbox account. It is not a free service.
AirDropper lets Dropbox users request files from anyone, even if the person doesn’t have a Dropbox account. The person you’re requesting the files from just needs an email address or some other means for you to send them the link we provide. The link brings them to an upload page where they can securely send the files you requested, up to 80MB per file. AirDropper then transfer the files to your Dropbox.
- Send and Receive Files: If you need files from someone or need to send files, we’ve got you covered.
- Packages: File Transfers are grouped into packages for easy reference and retrieval.
- Unlimited Transfers: Share and receive files as many times as you need.
- Dropbox Integration: Automatically receive files into your Dropbox account. Supports files up to 300MB each.
- Flexible Sharing: Transfer files through your custom AirDropper page with a passphrase, or create one-time use links for others to use.
- Custom AirDropper Page: Your own airdropper.com/yourname page with your own branding for transferring files.
- Safe and Secure: Every file transfer is protected using industry-standard SSL encryption.
- Nothing to Install: File transfers are web based, so anyone you’re sharing with just needs a computer and a web browser.
- Use Your Brand: Add your logo for a clean, professional experience.