PocketApps is an Aircel mobile application store from where Aircel mobile users can buy various types of applications. Mobile users can access PocketApps store using multiple access channels like GPRS, WAP and SMS. These applications are available for all Aircel prepaid and postpaid users and a wide variety of makes and models of mobile phones. PocketApps has both free and paid applications.
PocketApps provides mobile users the following services:
- Browse, discover, download and re-download applications
- Store Subscription and Un-subscription operations
- Search Engine with advance features and My Profile Page
There are 7 categories of applications available in PocketApps. They are Everyday Convenience, Education & Career, Finance, Health & living, Games, Music & Fun and Social Networking.
How to get PocketApps on mobile?
SMS: SMS “PA” to 52777 from your mobile phone, to receive an SMS with a link.
Browse: Clicking on this link will direct you to the PocketApps page where you can browse thousands of apps by categories, new apps and top apps.Click on an app to get more information.
Download: To download this app you will be redirected to the Subscription page if you are not a subscribed user. After choosing a plan, you can simply click on the download button.
Currently, there are 3 subscription plans to choose from:
- Free Subscription: There are no charges for this subscription and it is valid for a single day. You can avail this plan for maximum 3 days over a period of 1 year.
- Rs. 2 Daily Plan: This plan gives you an access to PocketApps™ for a period of 1 day ending at 00:00hrs. This plan is on auto renewal.
- Rs. 7 Weekly Plan: This plan gives you an access to PocketApps™ for a period of 7 days ending at 00:00hrs of the 7th day. This plan is on auto renewal.
After choosing a plan, you can simply click on the download button.
Un-subscribing From PocketApps
You can easily unsubscribe from Aircel PocketApps. All you need to do is:
- Access Aircel PocketApps through your mobile web browser http://apps.pocketinternet.in
- Click on “Profile” icon at bottom of the page.
- Click on “Unsubscribe” link under “My Subscription” section.
- Confirm the un-subscription by clicking on “Unsubscribe” button.
- You will be unsubscribed as soon as your current subscription ends.
A user can also unsubscribe by sending a SMS “UNSUB PA” to 155223 (without quotes).