Adobe Ideas is your digital sketchbook, letting you capture and explore ideas anywhere you go. Adobe Ideas is an ideal companion for the professional design applications from Adobe, including Adobe Illustrator and Adobe Photoshop.
Now with a new in-app purchase option, you can get up to 10 drawing layers plus a photo layer for each sketch and control opacity for each layer.
Sketch design concepts while sitting in a cafe, capture and store color themes while browsing through the photos on your phone, or jot down notes on a photo. Any time you need to explore creative ideas, Adobe Ideas is there with you.
Adobe Ideas Mobile app is available for iPhone, iPad and ipod Touch in itunes store.
Install Adobe Ideas for iPhone, iPad and iPod Touch (Free, 3MB)
- Now a single app for the iPad and iPhone[advt]
- Simple vector-based drawing tools
- Zoom without jaggies or big pixels
- Variable-size brushes using multitouch control
- Vector eraser
- Gallery-style organizer to quickly scroll through your ideas and color themes
- Huge virtual canvas
- More accessible UI: Size, Opacity and Color all available on the main toolbar.
- Automatic creation of harmonized color themes from your photos or images
- Pick specific colors from photos or images easily.
- Separate drawing and photo layers
- Easy creation of multiple versions of design concepts
- 50-level undo/ redo
- Sketches save much faster, avoiding loss of data when you close the app or you need to answer a phone call.
- Save drawing to “saved photos” album on iPad and iPhone (no longer a need to create a screenshot)
- Ability to email ideas as PDF files for editing in Adobe Illustrator and Photoshop or for viewing with any PDF viewer
- Support for iPhone 4 retina display
- Support for iOS4 Multi-tasking
- Now available in French, German and Japanese
Be the first to comment