Zoho started adding their apps to the Chrome Web Store. Zoho has already added three Zoho Apps – Zoho Writer, Zoho Sheet and Zoho Show.
Zoho Writer is an online word processor that lets you to access/edit/share your documents online. It is the word processor built using AJAX technology. Having all your documents online (and offline too!), you have access to them from any computer, at home or at work. Zoho provides instant collaboration, inline commenting and chat facilities. Install Zoho Writer App for Google Chrome.
Zoho Sheet is an online spreadsheet application that lets you create, edit, and share spreadsheets on the web. It can be used to work with large amount of data, formulas, and charts. You can also collaborate on a spreadsheet with multiple users in real time. It is a great online productivity application which businesses find extremely useful for collaboration. Install Zoho Sheet App for Google Chrome.
- Access anywhere: Create, edit and access your spreadsheets from anywhere in the world. You just need a browser and an internet connection.
- Share, don’t attach: Share your spreadsheets with your friends and collaborate in real time. Publish your spreadsheets for public consumption or embed interactive spreadsheet in your website / blog.
- Import or Export Excel: Copy-n-paste from Excel or import an Excel file. You can also export back your spreadsheet in various formats.
- Functions: Choose from more than 300 functions for your calculations.
- Charts: Choose from 27 chart types to analyze and to add visualization to your data.
- Macros and Pivot Tables: Make use of advanced features like VBA Macros and Pivot Tables.
- Build Mashups: Sync up with external data sources on the web or use our APIs to build mashups.
Zoho Show is an online tool for making powerful presentations. It allows users to share & collaborate on presentations and make remote presentations to clients. Zoho Show’s pre-built themes, clipart and shapes coupled with features like drag-and-drop makes it an easy application to use. Professionals, teachers, students, businessmen or anyone looking to put together a cool presentation, can all use Zoho Show. Install Zoho Show App for Google Chrome.
- Import/Export: Zoho Show can import/export Microsoft PowerPoint (.ppt, .pps), OpenDocument (.odp) presentations. Export to PDF is also supported. Export to HTML is supported for offline viewing.
- Share and Collaborate: Share your presentations with your friends/colleagues and the shared presentations can be viewed/edited with just a browser.
- Present from Remote: Give a presentation to a client who is half a globe away. Do your demos while at your seat.
- Create slideshows and embed in your blog or website: Make your presentations public. Embed them in your blog or website for easy viewing of your readers.
- Draw using Shapes, Symbols and Flowcharts: Draw diagrams using hundreds of symbols, flowcharts images stocked in our design gallery.
- Transitions and Animations: Choose from over 30 different transition styles to introduce your slides including Cover, Wipe, Split, Fade and more. Animate the text items in a slide separately.
- Grids and Guides: Align objects precisely using Grids and Guides. ‘Snap To’ options to snap objects to closest grids and guides.
- Zoom: Zoom In/Out the slide editor for precise adjustments.
- Import images from Picasa/Flickr: Pull publicly shared images from your Flickr and Picasa accounts into your presentation.
- Supported Browsers: Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Safari, Chrome