- If the website you are viewing contains any external js/css files, an icon will appear that says SS, JS, or both. Each individual file can then be viewed by clicking on the filename.
- The file will be opened in a new window.
- You can also choose to open all external files by clicking on View All.
- Just open the Page Info window from the context menu or tools menu and there will be 3 new tabs in that window one for scripts, one for stylesheets, and one for frames.
- You can open them by double clicking or by using the context menu.