Unlock With WiFi is an android app that help you to unlocks your phone when you’re connected to your home WiFi network. You don’t have to enter your password/pattern/PIN when you turn on your phone. When you’re at home, or work, you don’t need to worry about losing your phone.
How does it work?
When you get home and connect to your WiFi network, your device will unlock. Then when you leave, and the WiFi disconnects, the device will lock again. You have to enter your password the first time after you connect to your WiFi network. This is so that if someone steals or finds your phone, they can’t just bring it to your house to unlock it. After you enter your password once while connected to your WiFi network, you won’t have to enter it again until you leave/disconnect.
What else does it do?
You can also set a lock delay, for when you’re not at home. The default delay is set to 5 seconds (you can adjust it), so when you turn the screen off, the device won’t lock until 5 seconds have passed. That way, if you remember something you forgot to do, you can turn it back on without entering your password. This feature is considered experimental at this time. It works on most devices, but isn’t guaranteed to work on all devices.
There are also options to:
- [advt]Turn off WiFi when you leave home
- Turn on GPS when you leave home
- Turn off GPS when you get home
- Turn on Bluetooth when you leave home
- Turn off Bluetooth when you get home
- Turn off Auto Sync when you leave home
- Turn on Auto Sync when you get home
- WidgetLocker integration (New!)[androidqrcode: com.benhirashima.unlockwithwifi]