OpalCalc is a brand new type of calculator for the PC. As easy to use as Notepad or a word processor, OpalCalc allows you to insert natural language as part of the sum, along with multi-line support so you can go back and adjust your previous calculations. It provides percentages, variable support, hundreds of units and functions, extensive notation support, intuitive design/documentation and much more.
OpalCalcis a same as notepad and there are no rows, columns, or any of the other traditional spreadsheet interface elements. The text editing area is vertically split. You can write your calculations on the left and the result will be shown in the right side.
- Lightweight footprint (only 600k)
- Multiline support (notepad style)
- Configurable GUI with colour schemes
- Full colour coding
- Multiple undo/redo, zoom in/out, etc.
- Numerous built-in variables and functions
- Percentages & hundreds of measures
- Extensive date and time support
- Currency support with conversion
- Load/save/print support
- Programmer syntax and functions
- Custom number base support
- Advanced notation support
- Comma decimal point support for Europe, Russia, and South America etc.