Kalkules is an universal scientific calculator that comes with many nontraditional functions and built-in tools designed to make your calculations easier and faster.
- Evaluating whole expressions ( ex: 5 + 10 / 3 )[advt]
- Drawing function graphs.
- Calculating with real complex or modulo numbers.
- Calculating in four number systems; binary, octal, decimal, hexadecimal.
- Calculating with fractions ( ex: 5 / 2 + 1 / 3 = 17 / 6 )
- Calculating with polynomials.
- Evaluation history.
- Unlimited count of brackets in the expression.
- Wide range of arithmetic goniometric and hyperbolic functions.
- Using self-named variables eg: radius, volume.
- Inserting some of the predefined constants + ability to define your own constants.
- Inteligent percentage calculations.