CamScanner is an android app which turns phone to document scanner, in simple word it can use your phone as document scanner. You can scan newspaper articles to keep as file and share it on the internet and scan personal docs to my own records.
With CamScanner, you are able to digitize any paper documents by photo shooting. Simply take a picture of any paper documents such as receipts, whiteboards, notes, agreement and so forth, and it can auto-crop image, enhance image quality and to create an industry standard PDF file. Then you can easily upload documents to cloud like Dropbox, Google Doc, Box.net, and manage by tagging or searching. It is available both as free and paid version.
- [androidqrcode: com.intsig.camscanner]CamScanner Free: With advertisements, PDF files created with watermark, limitation of 50 documents, 10 pages per document, and up to 3 scans in batch mode.
- CamScanner Full: No advertisements, PDF files created is clean without any watermark, no limitation on number of documents, pages, and scans in batch mode.
- [advt]Batch Scan Multi-Page Documents: CamScanner can take pictures of multi-page documents in a row and do batch scanning fast.
- Auto-crop and Auto-enhance Image: CamScanner can auto-detect edges of images, auto-crop and auto-enhance images. Options to choose multi modes of color enhancement.
- Create and Share Multi-size PDF Files: You can create PDF files in more than 10 different sizes and formats including Letter, A4, B5, user-defined, or Auto-fit to get the most proper size. All PDF files can be shared via email, uploaded to Dropbox, Box.net, Google Docs.
- Back-up documents: backup and restore all files in your SD card.
- Smart Manage Scanned Files: You can easily view all files in list or thumbnail view, Tag, merge or delete files or pages.