Rainlendar is a customizable calendar application which stays out of your way but keeps all your important events and tasks always visible on your desktop. It integrates nicely with your desktop wallpaper and allows interactive access to selected dates, just click on a date to add an appointment or reminder. It also comes with a ToDo list that can optionally be displayed or maintained hidden.
The calendar automatically supports one-time and recurring events and tasks with optional reminder alarms. It highlights dates that have appointments and you can quickly switch between months via keyboard shortcuts or your mouse wheel.
- Events and Tasks: Rainlendar supports events and tasks which both are kept in separate lists. This helps you to keep your life better organized and makes it easier to see what the upcoming things you need to do are.
- [advt]Alarms: Get notified in advanced before the event is due so that you don’t forget your important events. It is also possible to snooze the alarm if you want to get reminded about it later.
- Standards Based: All the data is stored in the standard iCalendar format (RFC2445) which is supported by most calendar applications. This makes it easy to transfer the events between applications.
- Highly Customizable: The look and feel of the calendar can be changed with skins. You can also mix the skins together and have as many windows visible as you want.
- Localized: Rainlendar has been translated to over 50 different languages so you can use it in your native language. It’s also possible to use any language when entering the events.
- Platform Independent: The application works in all major operating systems: Windows, Mac OS X and Linux. All the data, skins, languages and scripts are the same in all platforms so you can easily migrate between them.
- Shared & 3rd Party Calendars: With Rainlendar Pro you can subscribe to online calendars and share your events with other computers. You can also see and edit your Outlook appointments and tasks in Rainlendar (Windows only).