Proxifeed is fully automated service creates relevant postings and broadcasts them into your Twitter feeds. Lean back and see your follower base grow. Use keywords that match your areas of interest and let Proxifeed identify relevant real-time web content. Mix-in other RSS sources too.
What can Proxifeed do for you?
- Create exciting and engaging Twitter streams
- Like-minded people will notice and start following
- Increase your blog or web site’s traffic as its content spreads across the real-time web
- Earn recognition from your community for great content. Use this as the basis for great debate and exchange of thoughts with your audience
How does Proxifeed do that?
- [advt]Define your interest: Use keywords to define the area of interest that you want to tweet about. E.g. for your Twitter account on “clean tech” use “solar energy”, “hybrid cars”, “wind power” – the more specific terms you enter the more specific the tweets will become and draw attention.
- Auto-content: Proxifeed will broadcast the best and freshest real-time web content from hundreds of thousands of RSS feeds matching your keywords.
- Mix-in other RSS sources: Define a list of other RSS feeds and Proxifeed will take selected items and add them into your stream of posts.
- Frequency: Configure the frequency of your postings and match them to your normal posting behavior.
- Where to broadcast: Let Proxifeed post to one or more Twitter accounts. Set up multiple Proxifeeds for different Twitter accounts.
- Track your stats: See your follower base and clicks grow across the different Proxifeeds you’ve set-up.
- In-feed ads: Proxifeed is a test bed for contextually relevant content ads that will let you monetize your feed. Opt-out anytime.