NagiosQL is free tool that designed to be an accessible and handy administration instrument for Nagios 2.x. It helps you to easy build a complex configuration with all options, manage them and use them.
- Beginning with NagiosQL 3.2 are using enabled or disabled objects without setting the nagios register parameter to avoid conflicts.
- The HTML issues should be fixed too, as it was time to rework the HTML code and some CSS (e.g. to fix the scroll bars in IE).
- It also added user settings besides global settings. It will be possible to set the language or the default domain individually for each user.
- [advt]The installation wizard has gone another round again and was also reworked by Martin.
- For anyone still having problems with NagiosQL there will be an integrated support page with more detailed system and requirement checks.
- Fitting a hole, the upcoming release also supports Servicegroups for dependencies and escalations.
- Domains are now separated between data and configuration sets.
- Configuration names are now stored as a comment variable inside each configuration file.
- Fixed the service selection for service dependencies and escalations
- Fixed the permission management (e.g. menu access & read permissions for each object)