MicroSIP is a open source portable SIP softphone based on PJSIP stack for Windows OS. It allowing doing high quality VoIP calls (person-to-person or on regular telephones) via open SIP protocol. From cloud of SIP providers you can choose best for you, register account and use it with MicroSIP. You’ll get free person-to-person calls and cheap international calls.
- small footprint (>2.5MB) and RAM usage (>5MB) – written in C and C++ with minimal possible system resources usage
- usability – user friendly in daily usage
- functionality – voice, messaging, presence, video h264 and h263+
- [advt]compatibility – strongly conform to SIP standards
- voice quality – supports best voice codecs: speex@8,16,32kHz, iLBC@8kHz, GSM@8kHz, G.711@8kHz (PCMU and PCMA), G.722@16kHz, G.729@8kHz, SILK@8,12,16,24kHz, Linear PCM@8,16,44kHz
- privacy – configurable encryption TLS / SRTP for control and media
- portability – stores setting in ini file