Micromax has launched Micromax Superfone Infinity A80 Android smartphone in India. It runs Android 2.3.4 (Gingerbread) and costs Rs 8,490. It has 3.75-inch TFT touch screen display and is powered by an 800MHz processor. This device comes with a 5-megapixel camera (with flash and night vision setting, multi shot option, camera sensor and multiple video recording formats ), a 2,500 mAh battery, a 0.3 megapixel front facing camera.[advt]
It has 512MB RAM that is expandable up to 32GB with microSD. The connectivity features include, 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, aGPS. It has 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio. It comes with AISHA, a voice recognition software and other applicatons such as TOI, Mibuddy, Mstore.
Micromax Superfone Infinity A80 Features:
- 3.75-inch TFT Touch Screen display
- Dual SIM (GSM + GSM)
- Android 2.3 (Gingerbread) OS
- 800 MHz Processor
- 5MP camera with flash and a 0.3 megapixel front facing camera.
- 512MB RAM, expandable memory up to 32GB with microSD
- 3G, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 2.0, aGPS
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 2500 mAh battery that would offer up to 7h talk time and 288h standby