Lenovo has launched the world’s smallest enterprise desktop personal computers, named ThinkCentre M72e and ThinkCentre M92p. The ThinkCentre M72e is priced at Rs 23,500 and The ThinkCentre M92p Tiny is priced at Rs 26,500 respectively.
These two devices has Intel’s Core i5 (Ivy Bridge) processors and support up to 16GB of RAM for the M72e and 32GB for the M92p. The Lenovo ThinkCentre M92p has 128GB SSD. Both the Lenovo ThinkCentre systems has Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, USB 2.0 ports and in case of the M92p, USB 3.0.
Lenovo ThinkCenter M72e Features:
- This support VESA mounts which enables multiple mounting options and this is the first time that enables this feature in 1L Enterprise desktop.
- It is geared with Intel Core which is the 3rd generation processor and is extended up to Intel i5 and stimulates the productivity.
- Connecting features like Bluetooth, Wi-Fi.
- Have latest 16GB of 1600MHZ DDR3 memory.
- It has power consumption facility that is achieved from well equipped Desktop Power Manager (DPM).[advt]
- M72 gives highly efficient power supply units that enhance energy power savings.
- Easy to do multi-tasking task.
Lenovo ThinkCenter M92p Features:
- Configured with latest 3rd generation Intel Core processor along with vPro power.
- Having better CPU performance.
- High resolution graphics that provides quality display.
- Supports three displays that are independent which are also referred as mosaic display and it can be achieved without giving any extra graphic support.
- Comprised with USB 3.0, Bluetooth and Wi-Fi.
- Gives much better performance and is highly reliable.
Be the first to comment