SiteLauncher is an add-on for Firefox that gives you a way to to open your favorite websites using only your keyboard. One special hotkey brings up the Launcher, followed by a unique key to launch a site. Default hotkey is Ctrl+Space (or Ctrl+Alt for Mac users)
SiteLauncher is especially useful as a method for opening websites you use often throughout the day, for example, many people would probably want to add Google, Facebook, Gmail, and Twitter, to SiteLauncher – what sites to include is entirely up to you.
- Because each site key is displayed in the Launcher, you don’t have to memorize a bunch of key combinations to have shortcuts to loads of sites, only one hotkey.
- Default hotkey is customizable, in case you need it for something else.
- Add as many sites to SiteLauncher as you want.
- Just about any character key can be associated with a site, you’re not limited to just a-z, 0-9.
- Highly customizable appearance – change colors, text size, spacing, column size, etc
- Optional visual effects – transparency, rounded corners, and gradients
- You can have your site shortcuts automatically arranged or manually arranged in the order you want them to appear inside the Launcher
- Set Launcher to open sites in current or new tab
- Optionally, set Launcher to appear on startup instead of your homepage