HTC has launched its first Dual-SIM Android smartphone in India – HTC Desire V. It comes with a 4-inch WVGA (480×800 pixels) display, a 5-megapixel camera, Beats audio technology, 1GHz processor coupled with 512MB RAM, 4GB of internal memory with a microSD card slot and has a 1650 MAh Li-ion battery which gives upto 7 hours talktime. It weighs in at 114 grams and is just 9.3mm thick. This phone is based on the Android 4.0.3 ICS operating System.
The connectivity option comes with HTC Desire V such as 3G, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, GPRS, Edge, Bluetooth 4.0, 3.5mm Audio jack, A-GPS with Google Maps and USB ports. The others features of this phone is Document Viewer, Pushmail, Proximity Sensor, Ambient Light Sensor, G-Sensor, Accelerometer, Compass, inbuilt Android Browser and Voice input. HTC Desire V Priced at Rs 21,999.
HTC Desire V Features:
- SIZE: 118.5 x 62.3 x 9.32 mm
- WEIGHT: 114 grams
- DISPLAY: 4-inch 480×800 pixels touchscreen
- CPU: 1GHz
- PLATFORM: Android 4.0 with HTC Sense 4
- MEMORY: 512MB RAM, 4GB storage memory
- Dual SIM: dual standby (not dual active
- One slot supports both HSPA/WCDMA and GSM/GPRS/EDGE, and another slot supports GSM/GPRS only
- HSPA/WCDMA: dual-band (900/2100 MHz)
- GSM/GPRS/EDGE: tri-band 900/1800/1900 MHz
- 5 megapixel camera with auto focus and LED flash
- F2.8 aperture and 34mm lens
- BATTERY: 1650 mAh