NextPlease! is a Firefox extension that allows you to assign keyboard shortcuts to jump to next and previous links on search results pages. NextPlease! is a highly configurable extension that allows you to jump to next and previous links on search results pages, like Google, Yahoo, Ebay, Amazon, and many other sites. NextPlease! can be triggered via keyboard shortcuts, toolbar buttons, mouse gestures, and the context menu.
- Highly customizable key bindings.
- Works on sites that use image buttons for their next/previous/first/last links. (Note: Currently only Amazon is supported by default. Right-click on the image and select “Use image for Next/Prev,Please” to add support for other sites that use image links)
- Works on sites that use submit buttons for their navigation links. (Note: This option is disabled by default).
- Automatically works on sites that have a structure like: 1 2 3 4 …
- Teachable using phrases, image URLs, and pattern matches.
- Support for non-English sites.
- Alt+1/2/3 shortcuts for jumping directly to a numbered link.
- Callable from Optimoz Mouse Gestures and All-in-One Gestures.
- Support for Opera-like “Forward History or Next Link” behavior.
After installing it, you should restart Firefox, and you should be ready to go.
The default shortcuts for selecting the next page is Ctrl+Shift+Right, and the default for previous is Ctrl+Shift+Left. If you want to adjust this or any other options, select Tools->Extensions from the Firefox menu, select NextPlease!, then hit the Options button.