With the Google Apps Connector for BlackBerry Enterprise Server, you can experience the benefits of Google Apps with the BlackBerry experience you are already accustomed to. By installing this software component, you can integrate the Google Apps messaging suite with BlackBerry Enterprise Server, letting employees use built-in BlackBerry applications to access their Google Apps email, calendar, and contacts. This works on BlackBerry Enterprise Server and BlackBerry Enterprise Server Express.
Multiple Google Apps domains on a single BlackBerry Enterprise Server are supported, which enables hosted services for supporting BlackBerry devices by sharing a single BlackBerry Enterprise Server across multiple Google Apps customers.
Overview of features
- Messages sent to your Gmail inbox are pushed to your BlackBerry within 60 seconds.
- Emails read/deleted on your BlackBerry are marked as read/deleted in Gmail, and vice-versa.
- Synchronize BlackBerry folders with labels in Gmail.
- Search users, shared contacts, groups, calendar resources on your company domain.
- Create, edit and respond to meetings from your native BlackBerry application with two-way synchronization between Google Calendar and your BlackBerry device.
- Contacts in Gmail are automatically synchronized with your BlackBerry address book. [source]