DVDStyler is a cross-platform free DVD authoring application for the creation of professional-looking DVDs. It allows not only burning of video files on DVD that can be played practically on any standalone DVD player, but also creation of individually designed DVD menus. It is Open Source Software and is completely free. It supports on Windows,Linux and Mac OS.
The main DVDStyler features
- create and burn DVD video with interactive menus
- design your own DVD menu or select one from the list of ready to use menu templates
- create photo slideshow
- add multiple subtitle and audio tracks
- support of AVI, MOV, MP4, MPEG, OGG, WMV and other file formats
- support of MPEG-2, MPEG-4, DivX, Xvid, MP2, MP3, AC-3 and other audio and video formats
- [advt]support of multi-core processor
- use MPEG and VOB files without reencoding
- put files with different audio/video format on one DVD (support of titleset)
- user-friendly interface with support of drag & drop MPEG files directly
- flexible menu creation on the basis of scalable vector graphic
- import of image file for background
- place buttons, text, images and other graphic objects anywhere on the menu screen
- change the font/color and other parameters of buttons and graphic objects
- scale any button or graphic object
- copy any menu object or whole menu
- customize navigation using DVD scripting
See DVDStyler Guide for steps necessary to creating a DVD using DVDStyler.
DVDStyler Software Tool for USB drive
DVDStyler is also available as a portable tool with the Portableapps.com platform. The Portableapps.com platform acts as a launching pad for a wide range of portable applications from Portableapps.com. If you want DVDStyler to be launched directly from a directory, without any installation, you can extract the file to a directory in your USB drive or your PC’s disk drive and then run the application directly from the directory. This will not add any entry in the registry. You can simply copy these extracted files to anywhere and run immediately without any other installation process.
If you want DVDStyler to be launched from Portableapps Launch platform, first you have to download and install the Portable apps launch platform in USB or PC. Then install DVDStyler using Portable apps launch platform. [Portable apps launch platform can install and provide shortcuts to all your downloaded portable applications from portableapps.com].