FileVerifier++ is a Windows application for verifying the integrity of files. It checks and compares files to see if they have been modified. It Supports drag-and-drop, recursive directory processing, patterns and color coding. The program supports 21 hashing algorithms and uses MD5 by default.
It is portable and easy to use, you can keep a copy of it on your USB flash disk. To check the MD5/SHA1 value of a file/folder, just drag n drop it from the Windows Explorer into FileVerifier++.
- Can load and save results to and from various formats.
- Hash algorithms can be added through the DLL interface.
- Hash verification.[advt]
- Color coding of validity states
- Drag and drop support.
- Recursive directory processing.
- Recursive processing using patterns.
- Calculates hashes on strings.
- Selective verification.
- Supports Windows XP Visual Styles
- Shell Integration
- Command line version.