MD5 Checksum Tool allows users to generate the file checksum of any file or string. It is a useful tool to check if an executable file is legit. You can scan all files of a folder with subfolders selectable and create a report with file checksum (MD5) of all files with filename and file size.
The features includes compare a file with an MD5 hash and compare two files with file checksum.
- Add to the Windows “Send To” Menu
- Compare File Checksum of two files[advt]
- Compare File Checksum with an MD5 Hash
- Drag & Drop Support
- Generate File Checksum
- Generate MD5 Hash of a string
- Multilingual Support
- Scan folders with wildcard and recursive