Facebook Deals gives your business the opportunity to offer people unique social experiences that they can do with their friends. This encourages people to share their excitement about the experience you’re providing, not just the discount you’re offering. For example, some businesses may offer people a 5-course tasting menu, a rock climbing lesson, or a concert package.
Deals is a valuable new way for you to reach customers, build loyalty, and drive sales. Deals will be available for people to purchase on Facebook. Deals is currently in a limited test in 5 US cities – Atlanta, Austin, Dallas, San Diego and San Francisco.
- [advt]Let Facebook do the marketing – Team up with our specialists who will be with you every step of the way to market your business on Facebook.
- Generate buzz and sales – Put your business at the center of the conversation and promote your deal where friends share recommendations.
- Build customer loyalty – Create lasting customer relationships by offering unique social experiences that leave an impression.
Why offer a deal on Facebook?
- Reach new and existing customers. Over 500 million people already use Facebook.
Make it easy for people to recommend your business to their friends.
- Get people to remember your business, not just a great discount.
How This Works:
- 1. Fill out the form at http://www.facebook.com/deals/business/and a Facebook representative will contact you.
- 2. We’ll work with you to market your offer to people on Facebook through emails, our site, and virally.
- 3. There are no upfront costs. Facebook takes a portion of the proceeds only if a deal is purchased.
When customers view your deal on Facebook, they will see:
- The basics: The product that you’re offering, the discount, and the total amount of deals remaining to be sold.
- The details: A detailed description about what the offer includes, the terms and fine print of your deal, a map and the address for your business.
- Action buttons: People on Facebook will be able to “Like” your deal, “Buy Now” and “Invite Friends”.
- Social context: We’ll show people which of their friends currently like your deal, and which of their friends have purchased your deal.
- Comments section: On the bottom of your Facebook Page where your deal is featured, there will be a section where customers can comment on your deal and generate buzz about it.
How to find Deals
You can find deals on Facebook in a couple of different ways — for example, you can get deals updates through email and notifications to find out about new deals in your area. You can also check out the Deals tab of your home page. If your friends chose to share this information, you may also see the deals friends buy or like in your News Feed.