Process Hacker is a free and open source process viewer and memory editor with unique features such as powerful process termination. It can show services, processes and their threads, modules, handles and memory regions. It is cross platform. It also find and terminate hidden processes.
- [advt]A simple, customizable tree view with highlighting showing you the processes running on your computer
- Detailed system statistics with graphs
- Advanced features not found in other programs, such as detaching from debuggers,viewing GDI handles, viewing heaps, injecting and unloading DLLs, and more
- Powerful process termination that bypasses security software and root kits
- View, edit and control services, including those not shown by the Services console
- View and close network connections
- Starts up almost instantly unlike other programs