PDF ReDirect is a fast and easy-to-use PDF creator. PDF Virtual printers are a convenient way of creating PDF files. These programs can save any kind of printable document as a PDF file; all you need to do is to select ‘print’ from your favorite program, then select the virtual PDF printer and get a PDF file. PDF reDirect is a free PDF printer to convert any document on your PC to a PDF file. It works like other PDF printers: when you install PDF reDirect, it starts showing up as an option in “Print” settings. When you choose this as printer, your file is converted to a PDF file. So, if any file can be printed, it can be converter to PDF with this free PDF printer.
These are the basic features that many other PDF printers provide, like, Lightning PDF Printer, and Free PDF Printer. What sets PDF reDirect apart are the additional features that it offers. It lets you merge multiple PDF files, control output quality of PDF, and encrypt PDF files. Version 2.5 includes significant improvements including new features (startup page, custom page sizes, recently accessed files shortcut, font conversion settings) and a new and cleaner user interface. Version 2.5.2 includes minor bug fixes.
- Convert any file to PDF by using PDF reDirect.
- User can merge multiple PDF files together to convert them into one PDF file.
- User can control output picture quality to control size of converted PDF file.[advt]
- It shows you a preview of PDF file.
- It can encrypt converted PDF file.
- Once the conversion to PDF is complete, it can also open the file in PDF reader.
- User can set how the converted PDF file should open when someone views the file. User can also setup the file to open like a PPT slideshow.