TinyGrab is a simple screenshot sharing tool for Windows, Mac and iOS. The tool allows the user to take a screenshot and automatically upload it to their servers. The URL is passed directly to the user’s clipboard allowing them to paste the link in an email, blog post, on Twitter, or any instant messaging application. TinyGrab expanded upon this by releasing an application that allowed users of Microsoft Windows to use the service. TinyGrab for Windows is extremely simple to use. It makes sharing screenshots effortless. With TinyGrab, user just need to take a screenshot and it uploads the screenshot straight to the web in TinyGrab account. Its inbuilt screenshots taking tool, intelligently detects when you take a screenshot and upload it directly onto the web.
- Automatic Image Uploading: TinyGrab automatically uploads any screenshots that you take when you use the special trigger keys. We don’t have any storage limits in place.
- Quick Image Sharing: Share any image simply and quickly with TinyGrab. Drag it to the dock icon, the menubar or select the file from the drop down menu.
- Custom Server Uploading: Upload grabs automatically to your own server through FTP, SFTP; as well as the option to upload all filetypes and multiple files as .zip archives.
- [advt]Amazon S3, MobileMe & Cloud Files: TinyGrab adds support for more custom server types. Specifically Amazon S3, MobileMe and Rackspace Cloud Files.
- Online Management: Manage and organise all of your uploaded grabs through TinyGrab’s new and feature packed Online Control Panel. Search for specific grabs and place them in folders.
- Custom Domains / URLs: Use your own custom domain / URL along with TinyGrab’s grab hosting service to share and manage your images, or use as your own custom URL shrinker.