Now you can book airline/ rail/ bus/ movie tickets and also shop online from your mobile phone using State Bank Freedom through NGPAY application. NGPAY application works on all java enabled phone having GPRS connectivity. NGPAY offers a wide range of services with its merchant partners. The facilities available are entertainment, travel, online shopping, etc.
Download the NGPAY application by typing http://www.ngpay.com/sbibank in your mobile browser if you have GPRS connection on your phone. If you have not subscribed to GPRS please call your telecom operator.
The application is menu driven, user friendly and will guide you through the different screens. After completing the transaction you will be given a choice of Banks.
- Select State Bank Account and enter your account number which has been enabled for Mobile Banking Service. This is a onetime exercise since the account number can be saved under a nickname and need not be entered every time you conduct a transaction.
- Then proceed to complete the payment process by selecting PAY.
- You will be asked to enter the ngpay PIN that you had entered when you first opened the ngpay application.
- You will be directed to the secure environment of State Bank Freedom.
- If all the particulars displayed are correct, scroll down the page and enter your Mobile Banking User ID and MPIN and PAY.
- You will be advised of the outcome of your request by SMS.[source]