Airtel released ‘Airtel Mobitude 2011‘, annual survey of customer preferences. This survey captured customer preferences through their mobile usage patterns and trends among customers across India. The most popular social websites visited in mobile browsers are in the order Facebook, Orkut and Twitter. Google was the most visited website, followed by GMail and Facebook. The list of most downloaded apps include iSpyCams, Kingfisher Calendar 2011, SecureSMS, FridayMoviez and IM plus.
The findings reveal India’s mobile internet preferences…
|Most popular social sites by mobile browsers||Accessed by Airtel Mobile||Most popular social networking sites in India by numbers|
|21%||34 million *|
|Orkut||6%||18 million *|
|4%||14 million #|
* Source: Company websites
# Industry estimates
Most visited mobile internet sites
Most downloaded apps
- iSpyCams – View popular webcams from all around the globe organized by Popularity, Categories and Countries in a full-screen video stream.
- Kingfisher Calendar 2011 – Features the top swimsuit models
- SecureSMS – A mobile application to safeguard your private and sensitive information while sending with SMS
- FridayMoviez – The Entertainment mega portal
- IM plus – An all in one messenger