Airtel Toll Free services provide your potential customers with a ‘free’ and convenient way to contact your business. The charges for using a Toll Free number are paid by you instead of your potential customers. Get the business advantage; Airtel service is accessed by more than 200 million airtel subscribers. What’s more, fixed line and mobile subscribers of other service providers in India can also dial the service.
In addition to domestic toll free number services, airtel provides premium toll free number services too.
what you get
- Follow me: Choose a Toll Free number to which all calls will be routed. If your potential customer calls from a different city their call will land on the same pre-defined number.
- Vanity numbering series: Get a Toll Free number series which is easy to remember and aids your brand recall.
- Percentage quota call distribution: Distribute the calls, by a certain percentage, made to the Toll Free number, depending on the total capacity your call center.
- Time dependent routing: Route the calls on the basis of time, day, week or year to a different location as it suits your requirement.
- Multi-location call distribution: Route the calls to multiple locations based on your business needs.
New features on tollfree services
- Intuitive Call treatment which ensures efficient utilization of resources as well as Proficient Load Balancing
- Robust Disaster Recovery which ensures Minimal Call Loss even in emergencies and reduces end-customer grievances
- Secure Call Authorization which allows authorized access leading to security both for your customer as well as you
value added services (optional)
- Voice mail
- Call statistics
- Call forwarding
- Automatic disaster routing
how it benefits you
- Reliable and extensive pan-India coverage
- Track responses to your marketing efforts in a cost-effective manner
- Extend privilege customer service 24 x 7 and improve your brand image